Jaaxy Tool Review
Owners: Kyle and Carson
3 price options: Try it for FREE! 30 Free Searches!
Jaaxy Pro is for Intermediate Users (cost 19.00 a month or $199.00 a year)
Jaaxy Enterprise for Power Users (cost 49.00 a month or $499.00 a year)
How I Rank It: 99 out of 100
Read on to learn why I think Jaaxy is the best online keyword tool.
I started using Jaaxy in 2011 and would be totally lost without it. I used Jaaxy in the beginning to help me get my Squidoo pages ranked. And I have really been amazed with the results.
When I create a Squidoo page or a new WordPress site, I always go after a keyword that has a QSR of less than 400. Then I build a page using that keyword in the title.
My site is almost always indexed within 24 hours and if I have monetized my site, I can generally start getting sales withing a week or so. I have had times when I get sales within 48 hours.
So I think Jaaxy is very valuable.
How to use Jaaxy…
You type a keyword into the tool and Jaaxy will go to work bringing you a list of suggested keywords. Each keyword is going to have some valuable information to help you easily determine which keyword will be the most effective in helping your site rank a helping you get traffic.
- The first column gives you the monthly searches for the keyword.
- The second give you a really good idea of the kind of traffic you would get if you were on the first page of Google.
- The third is QSR which stands for quoted search results. This is actually easier to understand then you realize. I just lets you know how much competition is out there for the keyword. You want to choose keywords with less then a 400 QSR. The smaller the QSR the better.
- Next is the KQI which I like to refer as a green light. Basically a green dot means this is a quality keyword. Yellow, not so quality and Red is not good.
- SEO Power is really a combination of everything. The higher the number the better.
Here is a real example of a search that I did on “easy chicken recipes”. Within less than a minute I found a hot keyword with a QSR below 400 and look at the traffic potential. Easy chicken dumplings recipes only has a QSR of 32 and look at the estimated traffic. If this keyword ranked #1 for Google you could see over 600 visitors. This is a great keyword.
Anyone Can use Jaaxy for Free (You get 30 Free Searches) Try it out now…